Xama platform for accountants and professional firms
More than 1,000 accountants and bookkeepers of all sizes use our flagship product to improve their AML processes and remain compliant.
Xama is the solution you need for AML compliance. We cover:
- Companies House integration
- Customer Due Diligence
- Policies and Procedures
- Firm Wide Risk Assessments and Training
Our practice management solutions, open API and fully flexible client risk assessment module ensure that Xama is the right fit for your firm, no matter how many clients you serve.
To find out how Xama could benefit your firm, please contact our team.
Xama Connect is an application layer which allows easy access to a variety of different identity verification services provided by our data partners.
It provides all the tools you need, within an easily accessible set of REST APIs, to design and build your own custom identity verification solution.
Features included within the Xama Connect service include:
- AML checks, including PEP and Sanctions screening
- Customer onboarding, including document collection, biometrics and verification.
- Company and Director reports
- Consumer credit reports
To find out how you can access Xama Connect and the underlying services provided by our data partners, please contact us.
Xama Document Management
Xama’s secure document management service, integrated to our flagship AML product, is also available to application partners.
Easy management of identity related documents is included in this service. You can easily manage sensitive information like:
- Driving licences
- Biometric data
With this service you can acquire valuable data about documents and images to aid in managing these kinds of files.
- Determining if all information is present on an ID, including cross-referencing of data between MRZ and VIZ areas.
- Extracting data from the ID documents for ease of further processing.
- Face match scores based on a matching self-portrait to an identity document.
If you'd like to improve document management in your firm or wish to utilise these features to enhance AML-related workflows, please contact our team.
Companies House service
Our Companies House service allows Xama users to track and identify changes to beneficial ownership data recorded on Companies House.
The service is also available to developers and application partners who want to access Companies House data in a more advanced way.
- Adjusted rate limits allow you to create solutions that are not constrained by the limits set by Companies House.
- With webhook functionality you do not need to rely on the Companies House streaming API, but can register your interest only for those events you care about.
Xama’s data is updated in real time and our endpoints reflect those of Companies House.
It includes search endpoints for companies and access to company information, filings, and officer and ‘person with significant control’ data.
To find out how to access the Xama Companies House service please contact us.