Receive £15 of free credit today
Pay As You Go pricing to suit firms of any size. Our credit based system, combined with free features, has proven time and again to reduce the total cost of implementation and ownership for our users.
In contrast to other providers, we will not lock you into long term contracts or expensive subscriptions in order to maintain access to your account. Our free plan will allow you to maintain all your AML data within the platform for as long as you need.
ID collection and verification
Send a request to your customer, from which they can securely submit their home address and upload their identity documents. Xama will verify identity documents that are submitted and extract relevant information for completing anti-money laundering checks. All without having to do any data entry!
Total Cost: £2.50
(Optional capture of Proof of Address document - £1.00)
Easily perform AML checks on your contacts from within Xama. These include identity verification, as well as PEP and Sanctions screening.
You can record notes, keep track of decision making and upload any additional supporting documentation if required.
Total Cost: £2.00
Gain access to comprehensive company reports on a pay as you go basis.
Company reports can be extremely useful in determining beneficial owners but also helps with KYC compliance as it includes trading history and any negative information, such as CCJs.
Total Cost: £4.00
Volume discounts on bulk purchases available.
Xama uses a credit based system and each credit is purchased at £0.50 (excl VAT). As example, you will need 4 credits to complete an AML check.
Minimum purchase of 10 credits apply.
Credits have an expiry period of 12 months (90 days for the credits provided as a free trial).
- AML dashboard and reporting
- ID collection and verification *
- Coming soon: Face match
- Proof of address document collection *
- AML checks (Including PEP and Sanctions screening) *
- Unlimited users
- 2 Factor authentication
- Unlimited AML document storage **
- Unlimited client risk assessment templates (Use existing templates or create your own)
- Unlimited client risk assessments
- Access to training centre ***
- Compliance checklist
- Storage of internal compliance documents
- Policies and Procedures framework
- Firm Wide Risk Assessment dashboard and report
- Open API
- Zapier and Make.com applications
- Native integrations with Client Engager, Pixie, Karbon and Quickbooks Practice Manager
- Everything in the Free plan plus
- Unlimited OCR on ID uploads **
- Monitor up to 200 companies for changes in beneficial ownership
- Coming soon: PEP, sanctions and adverse media monitoring
- Coming soon: Rule based client risk assessments
- Coming soon: Staff management and segregation of client lists
- Coming soon: Enhanced customer onboarding journeys
- Everything in the Premium plan plus
- Monitor up to 1,000 companies for changes in beneficial ownership. Contact us for larger volumes.
* Purchase of credits required to complete pay as you go checks.
** Fair usage applies
- Fair usage limits increases based on the number of active clients you maintain within Xama. We estimate that you should not need more than 20MB of storage for each entity (client or contact). Each account is allocated a minimum of 2GB in storage.
- Using OCR to extract data from identity documents are limited to 5,000 documents per 24 hour period.
*** Product training is free whilst AML courses for staff are available at £20 / seat (volume discount applies)
Premium plans will offer enterprise level features normally only available to larger firms with big budgets. Where our free plan contains everything you need to be compliant, our premium plan will help you to scale and streamline your AML processes even further.
Prices are stated exclusive of VAT.