What is Karbon?
Karbon is the collaborative practice management platform for accounting firms. It enables seamless communication and workflows so teams know who is doing what, when, why, and how. Remote or in the office, you’re all together with Karbon.
By integrating Xama’s industry leading AML platform with Karbon, practices can now further streamline their onboarding and ongoing compliance processes by syncing key data and aligning the onboarding workflow.
Xama Hub integration with Karbon
The integration between Xama Hub and Karbon allows users to seamlessly connect their Karbon client list with Xama. Users have the option to sync organisations and people into Xama, whilst tracking the progress of risk assessments in Karbon using work items.
Karbon users gain the functionality Xama offer to:
- Identity beneficial owners through an integration with Companies House.
- Securely collect and verify identity documents.
- Perform AML checks, which include identity verification and PEP/Sanctions screening.
- Record and manage risk assessements.
- Manage all AML documents, current and historic, in one secure place.
- Access various AML training resources.
Getting Started with Karbon and Xama
It is simple, quick and free to get started: