11 steps to get AML ready
It can sometimes be a daunting process to get your AML records and processes up to date. Whether that is for an upcoming inspection or a routine review of how you manage AML compliance within your business.
This practical, 11 step guide, will help you to take a systematic approach towards:
- Getting all your existing AML records organised in one place.
- Updating any outdated records by using the latest technology.
- Getting your AML policies and procedures in place.
- Adopting a systematic approach to client onboarding for the future.
- Preparing a firm wide risk assessment.